Category Archives: Life
For the last 18 years, I was passing through a tremendous unbearable life situations.
My husband was jailed on false implications. More than 15 cases were filed against him. All of my relatives fled away. We vacated our house.
My son’s marriage was doomed.
Take a list of the events one by one since the beginning of bad period.
Find out common thread of your thoughts/feelings….
- Transform each and every event along with its emotion into light and love
- I release all the cell memory images of my shock, helplessness triggered/activated by my husband’s arrest into the Silver Triangle.
- I release all my thoughts “Why this to us? There is no place in this world for the good… whoever behind this let them go to hell” into the triangle.
- Like this recollect all your emotions, thoughts with every event and transform into light and love.
- All the same age of yours, your mother also would have had the same feelings. Just rewrite the releasing statement and don’t mention any event. For example, I release the memory images of my mother’s shock.
- You can also do this: I release all the cellular memory images of my shock, helplessness etc inherited from my ancestors carried from my past life into the Silver Triangle.
Improve relationship with your parents
Heal your relationships with your parents. It is very important. For your life outside, your life inside the house should be harmonious.
Right from the time beginning, you might not been thinking in line with your parents. Your views could be different from them. What did they say about you – something that they didn’t like about you?
When you heal your relationship with your parents – either with mother or father, doing separately, making it whole and complete, your relationships with your children will improve too.
Therefore, it is most important.
How did we react to them?
Whatever opinions you had about them, convert them into light and love. We need not worry about their opinions here.
Thank them a lot for whatever they had done to you. Thank them profusely.
Only because you had born to them, you have entered into the world of healing. Therefore, do the healing of your relationship with your parents first.
Faith can RELEASE Mountains
I want to report that the silver triangle technique is working wonders in my life.
Resentments and patterns are changing more and more every day. Many of the painful thoughts I used to have are just gone.
My relationship with my parents is better and I can see more clearly what other steps to take in correcting some of the other unwanted aspects of my life.
I have felt guided to do more forgiveness and cut more cords (I have Naran’s CD).
I encourage everyone to try to imagine the triangle as Naran has asked.
It’s been my experience that you do not need to know how…you just need to try it as Naran has guided. Also trust yourself to do it completely…do not try it in a half-hearted way.
I want to point out I have no training in such things. Just FAITH!!!
Teachers are same
A lady in one of the “Change Your Karma” class described about her son, who was insulted by his teacher. He complains about her every day.
After the class, she realized she had similar experience at the same age. She said that her son is repeating her.
I told her to do the following:
- Go back and heal all your past.
- Release all those experiences into the silver triangle, along with other experiences you had during your schooling.
- In addition, heal your pregnancy period, when you were carrying your son, who is facing problems now.
- Release memories of pregnancy – during the nine months, whatever happened to you, your emotions, and your conflict with your husband and in-laws, put everything into the triangle.
- Totally heal the pregnancy period – each pregnancy separately, will be helpful to your children – both son and the daughter, a great deal. During each pregnancy you would have undergone different emotions.
We only repeat. We only repeat. No need to have a doubt. We don’t create anything new. Still future does not exist. We are only repeating the past. We are not creating future as we don’t have any other reference other than the past.
Throw the Silk Shawl in the Fire
Appayya Dikshitar was doing the sacred fire ritual on behalf of a Chola King.
The King in appreciation for the Homam (fire ritual) done by the priest, gave the latter a Silk Shawl.
While offering Ghee, and other stuff to the sacred fire as part of the ritual, the Dikshitar offered the silk shawl too.
Hearing about this, the King got enraged and went to the temple to meet the Dikshitar. There he found the silk shawl was adorning the main idol of the temple.
When the Dikshitar was quizzed about this he said, “You sincerely offered the shawl to me. I too offered it to the god with sincerity. For the same reasons, the god has accepted our offerings in full. This is the significance of the incident”.
Offer Everything to the Silver Triangle
Let us offer everything to the Silver Triangle as it is nothing but the Homa Kundam, where we offer our memories in the form of fears, desires, expectations, frustrations etc.
By this act of surrendering we achieve what we want.
Surrendering – Why and How?
When you are obsessed with worry and fear you are breaking the quantum rules. Your fear will manifest the one which you don’t want, instead of getting what you want.
Desire something. Quieten your mind, relax and release it to the divine field.
Approaching anything with the calm and relaxed mind has got better chance of getting what we want.
That is where the surrendering attitude enters. By surrendering the desire to the divine field, you accept what the divine offers. Surrendering makes you think that whatever divine offer is good for me.
Know that you cannot change anything with your will. To make things happen your will and divine will should unite.
The link is the surrendering attitude.
Surrendering is Samarpanam. Samarpanam is keeping all our words, prayers and actions at the feet of Divine with the intention to accept whatever he offers.