For the last 18 years, I was passing through a tremendous unbearable life situations.
My husband was jailed on false implications. More than 15 cases were filed against him. All of my relatives fled away. We vacated our house.
My son’s marriage was doomed.
Take a list of the events one by one since the beginning of bad period.
Find out common thread of your thoughts/feelings….
- Transform each and every event along with its emotion into light and love
- I release all the cell memory images of my shock, helplessness triggered/activated by my husband’s arrest into the Silver Triangle.
- I release all my thoughts “Why this to us? There is no place in this world for the good… whoever behind this let them go to hell” into the triangle.
- Like this recollect all your emotions, thoughts with every event and transform into light and love.
- All the same age of yours, your mother also would have had the same feelings. Just rewrite the releasing statement and don’t mention any event. For example, I release the memory images of my mother’s shock.
- You can also do this: I release all the cellular memory images of my shock, helplessness etc inherited from my ancestors carried from my past life into the Silver Triangle.
Why a person is not married?
Question – In my extended family, none of them are single, except for me. How the past-healing can be used to handle this situation?
In one of your previous lifetimes – take the last three, in one lifetime, you would have had an unhappy marriage and decided that you will never marry again (in future lifetimes).
You need to heal that marriage first, before you take steps to get married.
May be this situation is temporary. Your parents when they were single they would have been rejected by two suitors.
However, you are rejected by multiple suitors. One day you will find a suitor too, if this is the case.
So to heal this situation, visualize your parents when they were single, and send Reiki to them with an intention, “Reiki flow through me and heal my parents when they were single and give a happy married life”.
This also can be done by those who are happily married.
Question – my parents lead a happy married life for more than 40 years. However, being their only daughter, I am divorced and didn’t have a happy married life.
In general, your parents would have lived a happy married life.
However, they might have had small conflicts now and then, which is common for any marriage.
During one of those fights, your mother would have thought, “Why do I live with this guy? I wish I could divorce him and lead a life of single, which is trouble-free by all means”.
This thought would have been picked by you and would have resulted in your marriage.
It could have been due to your previous karma too.
Interestingly, your sister might not pick that thought and will be leading a happy married life.
From your perspective, you need to handle those negative thoughts of your mother as well as your marriages from the past. Take the last three and heal it.
Heal the marriage of your ancestors –grandmother (paternal) and grandmother (maternal).
Sometimes you may have memories of your aunts (from both sides). Heal their relationship too.