For the last 18 years, I was passing through a tremendous unbearable life situations.
My husband was jailed on false implications. More than 15 cases were filed against him. All of my relatives fled away. We vacated our house.
My son’s marriage was doomed.
Take a list of the events one by one since the beginning of bad period.
Find out common thread of your thoughts/feelings….
- Transform each and every event along with its emotion into light and love
- I release all the cell memory images of my shock, helplessness triggered/activated by my husband’s arrest into the Silver Triangle.
- I release all my thoughts “Why this to us? There is no place in this world for the good… whoever behind this let them go to hell” into the triangle.
- Like this recollect all your emotions, thoughts with every event and transform into light and love.
- All the same age of yours, your mother also would have had the same feelings. Just rewrite the releasing statement and don’t mention any event. For example, I release the memory images of my mother’s shock.
- You can also do this: I release all the cellular memory images of my shock, helplessness etc inherited from my ancestors carried from my past life into the Silver Triangle.
There was an item in the Hindu today about an 18-year-old lad.
He stood at the door of his train with his luggage, so that he could get off the train quickly at Perungalathur. He slipped, fell and died.
In 2001, in the same section, between Tambaram and Perungalathur, his father fell off a train and died.
I thought you might have like to discuss this as you have done so many discussions about repeated patterns in the lives of parents and children.
The difference is in their respective ages at the time of the accident.
Love, thanks, Divine!
Yes. Thank you.
It shows that the same good as well as same bad incidents can get repeated, if not healed. In this context, Reiki past life healing is a boon to all of us. It can transform such mishappenings (darkness) into light and love.
My daughter was married a couple of years back.
Right from the time she got married – marriage arranged by me and husband, whenever she faced any issues she will simply put the blame on me, saying I fixed her bad marriage.
Based on what was taught in the Past-Life Healing class, I checked up how I reacted to my own marriage and how my mother reacted to her own marriage.
I was blaming her and she was blaming her mother. All of us are blaming our mother for our (so-called bad) marriages.
I did the healing as soon as the class was over, for a period of one week.
Right from that time, till today – one month has passed, my daughter is yet to find a reason to blame it to me.