I want to report that the silver triangle technique is working wonders in my life.
Resentments and patterns are changing more and more every day. Many of the painful thoughts I used to have are just gone.
My relationship with my parents is better and I can see more clearly what other steps to take in correcting some of the other unwanted aspects of my life.
I have felt guided to do more forgiveness and cut more cords (I have Naran’s CD).
I encourage everyone to try to imagine the triangle as Naran has asked.
It’s been my experience that you do not need to know how…you just need to try it as Naran has guided. Also trust yourself to do it completely…do not try it in a half-hearted way.
I want to point out I have no training in such things. Just FAITH!!!
What is the karma that has made me take this birth? Let us see how to put it in the triangle.
Any of our memories unaligned i.e., not aligned with the divine light I will say as non-divine.
Anything that is non-divine we will put it in the silver triangle.
I release all the unaligned memories acquired from my three previous births, and unaligned memories of my parents and ancestors that have caused my birth into this silver triangle.
I draw the Reiki symbols – both traditional and Karuna Reiki symbols.
I affirm the following now:
- “Reiki Flow into the silver triangle”
- “Heal and transform all the unaligned non-divine memory frequencies of my past life, unaligned non-divine memory frequencies of my parents and ancestors into Reiki frequency of light and love”.
- “Transform them into Reiki frequency of Light and Love”.
- “Make them whole and complete”.
- “Now, every memory frequency of my past life is healed and has been made whole and complete.
This is the basic healing procedure to heal our karma. Nothing can be simpler than this.
Even though the situations might be different, you will have same thoughts as your mother’s, when she was of your age. The sons will take their father’s thoughts and feelings.
Savi, female, single, 27 years old
Daily – I have these thoughts “How long I have to remain unmarried? When will my marriage happen? Why nothing is happening in spite of so many healings?” “ When this will end?”
What is the key mental state here?
Frustration, irritation, and restlessness
Find out whether your mother had the same states when she was in the age period of 20 to 29 years.
At that time she was married.
It doesn’t matter. Most probably, she would be in the same state of mind as yours, from the age of 20 and 29.
During that period she begot 3 children. During that entire period she had some physical problem – chronic fatigue syndrome/ muscular dystrophy. She had a terrible physical suffering too. She could not take any of the children in her hands and feed. Her mother – my grand-mother helped her a lot.
What would have been her state of mind?
Yes. She had exactly the same state of mind as mine, even though the events were different.
- Release all your memories of anger, irritations, expectations, frustrations, etc., into the Silver Triangle to transform that into light and love. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.
- Release all the memories of your mother’s physical ailments, her state of mind etc., into the Silver Triangle. Transform, release the cellular memory images (frequency) of her problem inherited from her ancestors and carried from her past lives in to the Silver Triangle. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.
My daughter was married a couple of years back.
Right from the time she got married – marriage arranged by me and husband, whenever she faced any issues she will simply put the blame on me, saying I fixed her bad marriage.
Based on what was taught in the Past-Life Healing class, I checked up how I reacted to my own marriage and how my mother reacted to her own marriage.
I was blaming her and she was blaming her mother. All of us are blaming our mother for our (so-called bad) marriages.
I did the healing as soon as the class was over, for a period of one week.
Right from that time, till today – one month has passed, my daughter is yet to find a reason to blame it to me.