Category Archives: Parents
For the last 18 years, I was passing through a tremendous unbearable life situations.
My husband was jailed on false implications. More than 15 cases were filed against him. All of my relatives fled away. We vacated our house.
My son’s marriage was doomed.
Take a list of the events one by one since the beginning of bad period.
Find out common thread of your thoughts/feelings….
- Transform each and every event along with its emotion into light and love
- I release all the cell memory images of my shock, helplessness triggered/activated by my husband’s arrest into the Silver Triangle.
- I release all my thoughts “Why this to us? There is no place in this world for the good… whoever behind this let them go to hell” into the triangle.
- Like this recollect all your emotions, thoughts with every event and transform into light and love.
- All the same age of yours, your mother also would have had the same feelings. Just rewrite the releasing statement and don’t mention any event. For example, I release the memory images of my mother’s shock.
- You can also do this: I release all the cellular memory images of my shock, helplessness etc inherited from my ancestors carried from my past life into the Silver Triangle.
Heal your relationships with your parents. It is very important. For your life outside, your life inside the house should be harmonious.
Right from the time beginning, you might not been thinking in line with your parents. Your views could be different from them. What did they say about you – something that they didn’t like about you?
When you heal your relationship with your parents – either with mother or father, doing separately, making it whole and complete, your relationships with your children will improve too.
Therefore, it is most important.
How did we react to them?
Whatever opinions you had about them, convert them into light and love. We need not worry about their opinions here.
Thank them a lot for whatever they had done to you. Thank them profusely.
Only because you had born to them, you have entered into the world of healing. Therefore, do the healing of your relationship with your parents first.
I want to report that the silver triangle technique is working wonders in my life.
Resentments and patterns are changing more and more every day. Many of the painful thoughts I used to have are just gone.
My relationship with my parents is better and I can see more clearly what other steps to take in correcting some of the other unwanted aspects of my life.
I have felt guided to do more forgiveness and cut more cords (I have Naran’s CD).
I encourage everyone to try to imagine the triangle as Naran has asked.
It’s been my experience that you do not need to know how…you just need to try it as Naran has guided. Also trust yourself to do it completely…do not try it in a half-hearted way.
I want to point out I have no training in such things. Just FAITH!!!
…irrespective of how well you do in this lifetime…!!!
Referring the blog, “Marriage Affairs”: https://healyourpastlife.wordpress.com/2013/05/30/marriage-affairs/
Hopefully this is not always the case.
I have seen instances where the parents have a terrible relationship (separation / divorce / extortion) but the children’s relationships and marriages are fine.
How does this come to be?
There is too much resistance on my part to heal my parents but I do want to resolve my relationship issues.
If this is the only way, let me know.
This is the finest opportunity to heal the parents.
Past healing is a good route to make the life of the parents whole and complete. That is the gift that we can give to our parents, so that at least in their next life, they lead a happy life.
In this case, one (born to those who are divorced, but is happily married) may not repeat the parents’ life, but that of any ancestor’s good marital life.
By healing the parents’ life of discord, one does a good to one’s future generation.
Life does not start with us nor ends with us.It is an ongoing journey of a soul through generations.
Please check out! There is an upcoming Reiki Past-Life Healing Workshop: http://wp.me/p31KXo-1s
What is the karma that has made me take this birth? Let us see how to put it in the triangle.
Any of our memories unaligned i.e., not aligned with the divine light I will say as non-divine.
Anything that is non-divine we will put it in the silver triangle.
I release all the unaligned memories acquired from my three previous births, and unaligned memories of my parents and ancestors that have caused my birth into this silver triangle.
I draw the Reiki symbols – both traditional and Karuna Reiki symbols.
I affirm the following now:
- “Reiki Flow into the silver triangle”
- “Heal and transform all the unaligned non-divine memory frequencies of my past life, unaligned non-divine memory frequencies of my parents and ancestors into Reiki frequency of light and love”.
- “Transform them into Reiki frequency of Light and Love”.
- “Make them whole and complete”.
- “Now, every memory frequency of my past life is healed and has been made whole and complete.
This is the basic healing procedure to heal our karma. Nothing can be simpler than this.
I am 32 and still not married. Whatever may I do for my relationship with whom I love, is not much working.
I am scared about my life. Yes, my parents (mom is no more alive) were not happy with each other. Their parents fixed their marriage whereas both wanted someone else. I have not seen any harmony till my childhood.
Now a day I am worried about issues like, “If I can’t marry whom I love or if I have to marry whom I can’t love or if my marital life becomes the same like my parents or even if I remain unmarried” and so on.
I am practicing the harmony exercise every day, but how can I heal my parents? And please tell me, shall I ever be happy?
Use Relationship-Bond symbol to heal your parents.
Take a printout of the symbol. Write in the second circle your parents’ names. Keep this for 42 days.
Daily chant TOGETHER DIVINE keeping your right hand on the symbol for 10 minutes.
To know more about that symbol, checkout the link:
“50 Relationship-Bond”: http://wp.me/p3zawE-1d