For the last 18 years, I was passing through a tremendous unbearable life situations.
My husband was jailed on false implications. More than 15 cases were filed against him. All of my relatives fled away. We vacated our house.
My son’s marriage was doomed.
Take a list of the events one by one since the beginning of bad period.
Find out common thread of your thoughts/feelings….
- Transform each and every event along with its emotion into light and love
- I release all the cell memory images of my shock, helplessness triggered/activated by my husband’s arrest into the Silver Triangle.
- I release all my thoughts “Why this to us? There is no place in this world for the good… whoever behind this let them go to hell” into the triangle.
- Like this recollect all your emotions, thoughts with every event and transform into light and love.
- All the same age of yours, your mother also would have had the same feelings. Just rewrite the releasing statement and don’t mention any event. For example, I release the memory images of my mother’s shock.
- You can also do this: I release all the cellular memory images of my shock, helplessness etc inherited from my ancestors carried from my past life into the Silver Triangle.
There was an item in the Hindu today about an 18-year-old lad.
He stood at the door of his train with his luggage, so that he could get off the train quickly at Perungalathur. He slipped, fell and died.
In 2001, in the same section, between Tambaram and Perungalathur, his father fell off a train and died.
I thought you might have like to discuss this as you have done so many discussions about repeated patterns in the lives of parents and children.
The difference is in their respective ages at the time of the accident.
Love, thanks, Divine!
Yes. Thank you.
It shows that the same good as well as same bad incidents can get repeated, if not healed. In this context, Reiki past life healing is a boon to all of us. It can transform such mishappenings (darkness) into light and love.
Go back, to the Past
If we have to go to the past, then what is the past? Who are we?
Do we really die? Nobody dies.
What about my father who died? He is still alive. Even people who died thousand years back, they are still alive.
Science says that.
Where they are alive?
There are two worlds existing simultaneously. One is the physical world and another is the energy world.
Physically a person may die, but energy wise they don’t die.
How they are alive? They are alive as a person with all incomplete emotions, thoughts, beliefs and aspirations. Everything is incomplete and influencing the progeny.
Our ancestors are still influencing us in the energy world. Physically we don’t feel that, but energy wise, they are constantly influencing us.
What does that mean?
How this energy is transformed into physical body and mind? You may ask.
Every time, something happens between the physical world and the energy field, we keep them as memories inside our brain.
The brain knows how to keep it, has tools to remember it and to act from the past – the memory, influenced by the people who are dead.
It means we are not “we” as such. We are our parents. We are our ancestors.
If we are reacting in a particular way, then your mother (or father) also would have reacted in the same way.
So what we are going to do is, analyze the present problem, go back in your own life and go back to your mother’s life (or father’s life or both), and make them whole and complete, for they remain incomplete.
Unless, they are complete (past), we can’t be complete (future) either.
Even though the situations might be different, you will have same thoughts as your mother’s, when she was of your age. The sons will take their father’s thoughts and feelings.
Savi, female, single, 27 years old
Daily – I have these thoughts “How long I have to remain unmarried? When will my marriage happen? Why nothing is happening in spite of so many healings?” “ When this will end?”
What is the key mental state here?
Frustration, irritation, and restlessness
Find out whether your mother had the same states when she was in the age period of 20 to 29 years.
At that time she was married.
It doesn’t matter. Most probably, she would be in the same state of mind as yours, from the age of 20 and 29.
During that period she begot 3 children. During that entire period she had some physical problem – chronic fatigue syndrome/ muscular dystrophy. She had a terrible physical suffering too. She could not take any of the children in her hands and feed. Her mother – my grand-mother helped her a lot.
What would have been her state of mind?
Yes. She had exactly the same state of mind as mine, even though the events were different.
- Release all your memories of anger, irritations, expectations, frustrations, etc., into the Silver Triangle to transform that into light and love. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.
- Release all the memories of your mother’s physical ailments, her state of mind etc., into the Silver Triangle. Transform, release the cellular memory images (frequency) of her problem inherited from her ancestors and carried from her past lives in to the Silver Triangle. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.