For the last 18 years, I was passing through a tremendous unbearable life situations.
My husband was jailed on false implications. More than 15 cases were filed against him. All of my relatives fled away. We vacated our house.
My son’s marriage was doomed.
Take a list of the events one by one since the beginning of bad period.
Find out common thread of your thoughts/feelings….
- Transform each and every event along with its emotion into light and love
- I release all the cell memory images of my shock, helplessness triggered/activated by my husband’s arrest into the Silver Triangle.
- I release all my thoughts “Why this to us? There is no place in this world for the good… whoever behind this let them go to hell” into the triangle.
- Like this recollect all your emotions, thoughts with every event and transform into light and love.
- All the same age of yours, your mother also would have had the same feelings. Just rewrite the releasing statement and don’t mention any event. For example, I release the memory images of my mother’s shock.
- You can also do this: I release all the cellular memory images of my shock, helplessness etc inherited from my ancestors carried from my past life into the Silver Triangle.
Throw the Silk Shawl in the Fire
Appayya Dikshitar was doing the sacred fire ritual on behalf of a Chola King.
The King in appreciation for the Homam (fire ritual) done by the priest, gave the latter a Silk Shawl.
While offering Ghee, and other stuff to the sacred fire as part of the ritual, the Dikshitar offered the silk shawl too.
Hearing about this, the King got enraged and went to the temple to meet the Dikshitar. There he found the silk shawl was adorning the main idol of the temple.
When the Dikshitar was quizzed about this he said, “You sincerely offered the shawl to me. I too offered it to the god with sincerity. For the same reasons, the god has accepted our offerings in full. This is the significance of the incident”.
Offer Everything to the Silver Triangle
Let us offer everything to the Silver Triangle as it is nothing but the Homa Kundam, where we offer our memories in the form of fears, desires, expectations, frustrations etc.
By this act of surrendering we achieve what we want.
Surrendering – Why and How?
When you are obsessed with worry and fear you are breaking the quantum rules. Your fear will manifest the one which you don’t want, instead of getting what you want.
Desire something. Quieten your mind, relax and release it to the divine field.
Approaching anything with the calm and relaxed mind has got better chance of getting what we want.
That is where the surrendering attitude enters. By surrendering the desire to the divine field, you accept what the divine offers. Surrendering makes you think that whatever divine offer is good for me.
Know that you cannot change anything with your will. To make things happen your will and divine will should unite.
The link is the surrendering attitude.
Surrendering is Samarpanam. Samarpanam is keeping all our words, prayers and actions at the feet of Divine with the intention to accept whatever he offers.
Why we need to heal our anger?
You are angry that somebody has cheated you. You are in a specific frequency.
The person who has cheated wants to take the money for his own good. His intention was to make money and not to cheat you. It is only an action and not an intention to cheat you. So, his frequency is different from yours.
Therefore, if you keep cursing him, your thoughts don’t affect him as he was thinking in a different frequency from yours. The implication is that those thoughts keep you under the curse forever.
It has to be healed. Otherwise, you will invite such incidents in the future.