For the last 18 years, I was passing through a tremendous unbearable life situations.
My husband was jailed on false implications. More than 15 cases were filed against him. All of my relatives fled away. We vacated our house.
My son’s marriage was doomed.
Take a list of the events one by one since the beginning of bad period.
Find out common thread of your thoughts/feelings….
- Transform each and every event along with its emotion into light and love
- I release all the cell memory images of my shock, helplessness triggered/activated by my husband’s arrest into the Silver Triangle.
- I release all my thoughts “Why this to us? There is no place in this world for the good… whoever behind this let them go to hell” into the triangle.
- Like this recollect all your emotions, thoughts with every event and transform into light and love.
- All the same age of yours, your mother also would have had the same feelings. Just rewrite the releasing statement and don’t mention any event. For example, I release the memory images of my mother’s shock.
- You can also do this: I release all the cellular memory images of my shock, helplessness etc inherited from my ancestors carried from my past life into the Silver Triangle.
In the last class, some person shared her experiences of (past-life) healing her pregnancy period (using Silver Triangle and Reiki). She said she could feel the movement of the fetus, while doing so.
She healed the whole pregnancy period, which is very essential.
She has two children. The first child, who is 14 years old, never used to talk to his mother properly. He took her for granted.
She did the healing at the Bach Flower centre.
After the first session, when she went back home, her first son came to her and embraced her. It was the first time in her life, which she never expected.
Each and every exercise is powerful. Our intention is important. With proper intention, we can heal anything from the past.
Even though the situations might be different, you will have same thoughts as your mother’s, when she was of your age. The sons will take their father’s thoughts and feelings.
Savi, female, single, 27 years old
Daily – I have these thoughts “How long I have to remain unmarried? When will my marriage happen? Why nothing is happening in spite of so many healings?” “ When this will end?”
What is the key mental state here?
Frustration, irritation, and restlessness
Find out whether your mother had the same states when she was in the age period of 20 to 29 years.
At that time she was married.
It doesn’t matter. Most probably, she would be in the same state of mind as yours, from the age of 20 and 29.
During that period she begot 3 children. During that entire period she had some physical problem – chronic fatigue syndrome/ muscular dystrophy. She had a terrible physical suffering too. She could not take any of the children in her hands and feed. Her mother – my grand-mother helped her a lot.
What would have been her state of mind?
Yes. She had exactly the same state of mind as mine, even though the events were different.
- Release all your memories of anger, irritations, expectations, frustrations, etc., into the Silver Triangle to transform that into light and love. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.
- Release all the memories of your mother’s physical ailments, her state of mind etc., into the Silver Triangle. Transform, release the cellular memory images (frequency) of her problem inherited from her ancestors and carried from her past lives in to the Silver Triangle. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.
My daughter was married a couple of years back.
Right from the time she got married – marriage arranged by me and husband, whenever she faced any issues she will simply put the blame on me, saying I fixed her bad marriage.
Based on what was taught in the Past-Life Healing class, I checked up how I reacted to my own marriage and how my mother reacted to her own marriage.
I was blaming her and she was blaming her mother. All of us are blaming our mother for our (so-called bad) marriages.
I did the healing as soon as the class was over, for a period of one week.
Right from that time, till today – one month has passed, my daughter is yet to find a reason to blame it to me.