What is your current feeling?
I am feeling insecure.
- List out all the instances – especially during your entire career, where you have felt insecure
- List where you were not in good terms with your bosses and supervisors
- List out all the instances where you had been fired before
- List out the instances where your parents – if both of them were working, were out of job, even if temporarily
I had been fired three times before. So, I guess, I am afraid it might happen again.
In the case of my father, he was a business person and he had never worked for anybody all his life.
However, I had heard from my father that my grand-father was struggling to be in a permanent job throughout his life. That’s the reason for my father working for himself.
One of the biggest advantages of Reiki Past Healing is you can bring the positives from the past. By bringing in your father’s successes, you are enhancing your success. On the other hand, by bringing in your grand-father’s failures’, you are nullifying yours.
That is the advantage of using Reiki. It increases your positives and nullifies your negatives.
So your updated list will be:
- All your previous jobs
- In addition, list out the experiences with all your bosses.
- All your grand-father’s job experiences – based on what you have heard from your father
- Your father’s positive experiences in terms of handling others including clients and associates
- Put all them – in the form of memories, inside the Silver Triangle.
- Do the general healing steps as mentioned in the manual.
I never realized that I would have taken my grand-father’s unfulfilled failures into my life.
I also used to feel ashamed that I am not as smart as my father. Now, thanks to your Reiki past healing techniques, I am confident I can become as smart as my father.
May be you will do better than him J
Posted in Ancestors, Job, Parents, Profession
Tags: advantages, afraid, ashamed, associates, bent, better, biggest, boss, bosses, business, career, change your karma, clients, confident, current, enhancing, entire, experiences, failures, feeling, felt, fired, general, good, grand-father, healing, increases, insecure, inside, is, Job, life, list, manual, me, memories, mentioned, my, Naran S Balakumar, negatives, never, nullifying, of, on, out, parents, past, Patient, permanent, person, positives, previous, put, realized, reason, Reiki, sending, Silver Triangle, smart, steps, struggling, successes, supervisors, temporarily, terms, Unfulfilled, With, worked, working
Even though the situations might be different, you will have same thoughts as your mother’s, when she was of your age. The sons will take their father’s thoughts and feelings.
Savi, female, single, 27 years old
Daily – I have these thoughts “How long I have to remain unmarried? When will my marriage happen? Why nothing is happening in spite of so many healings?” “ When this will end?”
What is the key mental state here?
Frustration, irritation, and restlessness
Find out whether your mother had the same states when she was in the age period of 20 to 29 years.
At that time she was married.
It doesn’t matter. Most probably, she would be in the same state of mind as yours, from the age of 20 and 29.
During that period she begot 3 children. During that entire period she had some physical problem – chronic fatigue syndrome/ muscular dystrophy. She had a terrible physical suffering too. She could not take any of the children in her hands and feed. Her mother – my grand-mother helped her a lot.
What would have been her state of mind?
Yes. She had exactly the same state of mind as mine, even though the events were different.
- Release all your memories of anger, irritations, expectations, frustrations, etc., into the Silver Triangle to transform that into light and love. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.
- Release all the memories of your mother’s physical ailments, her state of mind etc., into the Silver Triangle. Transform, release the cellular memory images (frequency) of her problem inherited from her ancestors and carried from her past lives in to the Silver Triangle. Do the steps or listen to the CD for healing.
Posted in Marriage, Parents
Tags: 20, 27, 29, 3, age, ailments, ancestors, anger, “For how long I will be single”, be, begot, carried, CD, cellular, children, chronic, Daily, different, end, entire, Even, events, expectations, father, fatigue, feed, feelings, female, Find, frequency, Frustration, frustrations, grand-mother, hands, happen, healings, helped, How, images, inherited, irritation, irritations, key, Lesson, light, listen, lives, long, long I have remain, lot, love, marriage, married, matter, memories, mental, might, mind, Most, mother, muscular dystrophy, Naran S Balakumar, old, past, period, physical, probably, problem, Release, restlessness, same, Silver Triangle, single, situations, sons, state, steps, suffering, syndrome, terrible, thoughts, time, transform, unmarried, What, will, years